For the fifth time, we will gather 40 students for the Aker Talent Student Challenge, a two day workshop to help solve real challenges faced by the Aker companies:
- Aker ASA
- Aker BioMarine
- Aker BP
- Aker Carbon Capture
- Aker Clean Hydrogen
- Aker Horizons
- Aker Offshore Wind
- Aker Solutions
- Mainstream Renewable Power
The cases will cover a range of various topics, including developing renewable energy solutions and new low-carbon concepts, digitalization and making current operations, products or services more sustainable.
Date: September 27 - September 28
Location: Engineerium, Snarøyveien 20, Fornebu
Available seats: 40
Costs: Hotel is covered. Travel costs up to NOK 3,000 will be covered for participants outside of Oslo.
Apply by: September 1, 2022
You will get
- To work in teams with other students to solve a challenging case
- Coaching from employees in the Aker companies
- An exclusive opportunity to get to know the Aker companies well
- To present your case solutions to a jury
- Good opportunities for summer jobs or permanent positions in 2023 across locations and companies
- Invitation to an afterparty after the gathering hosted by Aker Young
- Student on your third to fifth year of study within the subjects engineering, physics, computer science, renewables, finance or similar
- Interested in current topics related to energy, industry and renewables
- Curious about Aker and the career opportunities that exist
- Problem solver who are curious by nature and want to make a change
- Great team player with great collaboration skills
If you are passionate about future energy challenges, join Aker Talent!
Please attach your CV, grade transcripts, diploma and other relevant papers and apply online. We are looking for a diverse candidate pool and welcome all relevant applications.
Please note: All applicants will be processed within the Aker Solutions recruitment system on behalf of all Aker companies. When you apply, you automatically agree on sharing your application and attachments with all the Aker companies.
NES Advantage is Aker Talent's recruitment service provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.